Are you ready for supernatural peace in your life?
I help wives discover the spiritual abundance we can all have through Jesus Christ.
Do any of these things sound familiar?Are you:
- Exhausted from trying so hard to make your marriage better?
- Frustrated that your husband isn’t being more loving and attentive to you?
- Resentful, hurt, and/or bitter toward your husband?
- Struggling with trying to fix your husband and get him to change?
- Battling a lot of anxiety, worry, fear, and/or discouragement?
- Dealing with a husband who is withdrawn and shut down or one who resents your attempts to love him?
- Feeling spiritually depleted and far from God?
- Feeling resentful toward God or finding it difficult to trust Him?
Note— If you are dealing with extreme issues (unrepentant adultery, active drug/alcohol addictions, abuse, or severe uncontrolled mental health issues), please seek godly, experienced counsel and any resource you need for help ASAP.
- Sign up for my free blogso you don’t miss a post!
- Find out about how you can have asaving, healing relationship with Jesus Christ!
- Check out my4-Step Peace Planto help you grow like crazy.
- Check out my YouTubeChannelfor women for free encouragement and tips at “April Cassidy“
- Check out my books– For the cost of one lunch date with a friend, I share all the secret baby steps you need and all the wisdom I have learned over many years of thousands of hours of study, prayer, journaling, and wrestling with the Lord, myself.
betway体育app官网- 上帝的设计为我们的妻子和女性，我希望我在25年前，当明白我和格雷格刚结婚时。需要你通过所有的婴儿步骤你需要to grow as a wife so that you can begin to approach your husband in a way that inspires him and honors the Lord.
The Peaceful Mom–How to have peace with God, with yourself, with your thoughts, and with others.Ideal for moms but also a huge blessing to women in any season or stage of life.
If you need some direction to resources about specific topics, you are most welcome to leave a comment on a recent post.
THE ABC’S OF SALVATION
A = Admit you are a sinner and you can’t be perfect and holy enough in God’s eyes to be right with Him on your own.Turn away from your sin.“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Rom.3:23
B = Believe that Jesus (God in the flesh) died on your behalf to pay the price for your sin and to give you a way to be right with God – to be forgiven.He lived the perfect life you couldn’t live.He died the death you deserve and rose from the dead in victory over sin, death, and the grave on your behalf!“The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus, our Lord.” Rom.6:23
C = Confess that Jesus is your Lord – this means, Jesus is now your Master and you live your life for Him and His glory rather than for yourself.You say it out loud to others and you live it from now on.“If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.” Rom.10:9-10
You will keephimin perfect peace,Whosemindisstayedon You,Because he trusts in You.